We believe in the development of mind, body and spirit through an emphasis on academic success and participation in athletics and/or fine arts. Our students are encouraged to take advantage of the numerous opportunities available to them and to explore new experiences. While academics come first, our students are also involved in multiple activities throughout the year, ranging from participating on an athletic team, performing on stage, to taking the challenge offered through academic competitions.
- Instruction available for 3K through 12th grades
- Optimal student-teacher ratio average of 12:1
- Established bus routes serving Coweta, Meriwether and Pike Counties
- Acclaimed Fine Arts Program
- Winning tradition in academic competitions
- After school programs
- Freshly prepared breakfasts and lunches daily
- Flexible tuition payment options and FACTS Tuition
- Georgia's Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit Program & Apogee benefits
- Families currently are enrolled from Coweta, Harris, Lamar, Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Talbot, Troup, and Upson Counties
- 46% of 7th-9th graders are members of the National Junior Honor Society
- 25% of 10th -12th graders are members of the National Honor Society
- Twenty members of the 2015 graduating class received over $352,340 in combined scholarship monies with three earning the Zell (full tuition) and ten earning HOPE
- Advanced Placement and Honors Classes offered as well as Dual Enrollment in college
- Average SAT score is 1500, average ACT score is 21.5
- Over the last five years 9th-11th grades have scored above the state and national averages on PSAT
Scholarship money earned by students in 2015
Average SAT Score at Flint River Academy
Average ACT Score at Flint River Academy
Year Flint River Academy opened its doors
"My son loves every minute of school here. We all feel like a big family."
Kevin N Donna Carpenter
"Madison loves Miss Amanda and Miss Gail! Best 4k teachers EVER!!!"