We believe in the development of mind, body and spirit through an emphasis on academic success and participation in athletics and/or fine arts. Our students are encouraged to take advantage of the numerous opportunities available to them and to explore new experiences. While academics come first, our students are also involved in multiple activities throughout the year, ranging from participating on an athletic team, performing on stage, to taking the challenge offered through academic competitions.
- Instruction available for 3K through 12th grades
- Optimal student-teacher ratio average of 12:1
- Established bus routes serving Coweta, Meriwether and Pike Counties
- Acclaimed Fine Arts Program
- Winning tradition in academic competitions
- After school programs
- Freshly prepared breakfasts and lunches daily
- Flexible tuition payment options and FACTS Tuition
- Georgia's Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit Program & Apogee benefits
- Families currently are enrolled from Coweta, Harris, Lamar, Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Talbot, Troup, and Upson Counties
- 46% of 7th-9th graders are members of the National Junior Honor Society
- 25% of 10th -12th graders are members of the National Honor Society
- Twenty members of the 2015 graduating class received over $352,340 in combined scholarship monies with three earning the Zell (full tuition) and ten earning HOPE
- Advanced Placement and Honors Classes offered as well as Dual Enrollment in college
- Average SAT score is 1500, average ACT score is 21.5
- Over the last five years 9th-11th grades have scored above the state and national averages on PSAT
33-0 Region Win for the Wildcats
Flint River Academy played in Senoia against Bethlehem Temple Christian Academy, formerly Dawson Street Christian, and brought home their first region victory. So far FRA is 3-4 for the season, but last Friday night was the first region game, and they won handily, 33-0, under foggy, wet conditions.
It followed her to school one day...
Kindergartner Mary Margaret Kirk brought a unique item for "Show and Tell" this morning! Her pet goat, Harry Potter, joined the class and the students loved him. Harry enjoyed himself too. He took a tour around the school and visited several classes.
Our New Homecoming Queen
Congratulations to our 2015 Homecoming Queen, Miss Abby Porter. FRA is very proud to call you our Queen!
Homecoming Court 2015
Our 2015 Homecoming Court was presented to the student body this morning. The ladies looked beautiful. Our senior boys served as their escorts and all looked very handsome.
Granny Smith & Johnny Appleseed
Mrs. Dunn's 2nd grade class celebrated Johnny Appleseed today. The girls portrayed Granny Smith while the boys were Johnny Appleseed They enjoyed passing out apples around FRA. This is a fun tradition at our school.
Aloha Day @ FRA
Aloha on Day 4 of Spirit Week. Ohana means family...the FRA family is the best!
Jocks Vs Nerds Day
Jocks versus Nerds. Clearly the nerds are winning, with a nod to Big Bang Theory, it seems SAT scores are up today!
PRE-K @ FLINT RIVER ACADEMY!
We have limited availability, so please call (706) 553-2541 today to reserve your child's spot.
Tuition with Paid in Full Discount at registration: $2,900.00
Weekly over 39 weeks: $74.35* Call School for details.
Scholorship money earned by students in 2015
Average SAT Score at Flint River Academy
Average ACT Score at Flint River Academy
Year Flint River Academy opened its doors
"My son loves every minute of school here. We all feel like a big family."
"We love FRA, the small close knit community of FRA is perfect for our family."
Kevin N Donna Carpenter
"Madison loves Miss Amanda and Miss Gail! Best 4k teachers EVER!!!"